Flawless Finishing Part 2
Thursday, December 17th from 10-12am
Flawless Finishing 1 is helpful but not required for this class
Had fun in “flawless Finishing?” or perhaps you are a finishing pro that wants to jump to the next level in your knitwear-finishing. In this class we will bypass basic seaming and jump into more complex finishing techniques. At the end of this class you will have the skills to conquer the finishing techniques of any project. Learn how to set-in different types of sleeves, master duplicate stitch while weaving in your tails, learn how to line up horizontal stripes and more! This class has minimal homework.
• Darning Needle
• 2 colors of worsted weight yarn
• 1 pair of size US #7 OR 8 straight OR circular knitting needles
• Scrap paper
• Joining horizontal color stripes
• Lining up seams
• Joining raglan seams
• Proper sweater decreasing
• Sleeve increases
• Picking up stitches around a neckline
• Weaving in tails
• And More!